Since 2008 Gidrokor Construction Company Ltd. has been realizing the projects of waste management, including:
- DESIGN of industrial facilities for solid waste treatment, management and disposal as well as solid waste landfills;
- CONSTRUCTION of municipal and industrial waste landfills, waste sorting complexes;
- COMPLETE SET of production complexes for waste management with effective appropriate equipment;
The works carried out by "CC "Gidrokor" Ltd. are determined by professional competence of employees and confirmed by long-term positive experience, "geography "of objects, responses of customers.
The following objects of waste management ARE PUT INTO OPERATION:
2018: ecotechnopark in the Murmansk region - solid waste landfill with a capacity of at least 250 thousand tons / year and waste sorting complex with a capacity of at least 180 thousand tons per year;
2017: expansion of own waste landfill of the KNAUF PETROBORD enterprise in the Leningrad region;
2016: infrastructural project of solid wastes treatment and disposal - waste sorting complex, waste transfer station with sorting, waste storage sites on the territory of the Chuvash Republic;
2015: industrial and solid waste landfill of Svetogorsk PPM in the Leningrad region for JSC " International Paper”;
2014: first stage of the landfill in the Tver region;
2007-2009: waste landfills in Smirnykh, Korsakov, Nogliki on Sakhalin (Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.);
2002: the complex of domestic and industrial wastes of KINEF (“Kirishi Oil Refinery” Ltd.) in the Leningrad region;
*Design documentation of the projects is developed by "CC "Gidrokor" Ltd. and successfully passed the design expertise procedures, including government expert review.
Such works as waterproofing of sources of environmental pollution and protection of facilities and constructions from natural and technogenic waters are in the area of the company activity:
- sealing liner installation on waste disposal facilities of any hazard class (industrial and solid waste landfills), on especially hazardous production facilities (sludge reservoirs, ash-disposal areas, tailing ponds, port terminals of liquid bulks);
- waterproofing at multi-level underground facilities with advanced materials and technologies, protection of bases and foundations, structures of buried parts of buildings;
- engineering preparation of the territory, restoration of disturbed lands;
- supply of geosynthetic materials from the world's leading manufacturers.
The company is a corporate member of the International Association of Geosynthetics Installers - IAGI and the International Geosynthetics Society - IGS.
All personnel involved in the welding works of polymer materials, has certificates of the North-West Regional Head Certification Center NAKS: welding specialists of level III - welding technologist, level II- welding foremans, all workers - certified welders level I.
The projects realized on ENVIRONMENTAL FACILITIES (incl. especially hazardous):
- pontoon covering of the toxic waste landfill maps in the Leningrad region (2017), sealing liner installation at the toxic waste disposal sites in Azerbaijan, at solid waste landfills in Sochi and Novokuznetsk, at the facilities of Sogrinskaya CHP in Kazakhstan and Smolensk GRES, at oil fields in the Tyumen region;
- expansion of the sludge reservoir of Achinsk alumina refinery plant (RUSAL, 2002 and 2015);
- sealing liner installation on structures of GROSS and "Temniy Taborniy" deposits in Yakutia (Nordgold/ "Neryungri-Metallic" Ltd, 2013-2018);
- construction of sludge facilities at GC "EuroChem" enterprises (Perm region, Volgograd region, 2013,2014, 2017);
- construction of tailing ponds at three gold deposits in the Amur region (2011-2012);
- expansion of tank farms for dry and liquid cargo of sea ports Vysotsk, Primorsk, Ust-Luga, De-Kastri.
Since 1995 until now, successfully promoting the advanced technology of waterproofing geosynthetics in the field of industrial and civil construction, GIDROKOR is considered to be recognized leader in the design and construction of sealing liners and waterproofing with geomembranes in Russia and the CIS.